Fashionable fun at the Next Press Day!

Friday, October 24, 2014

Next celebrate their new Nortern Irish Next Day Delivery service with a v special Press Day in Belfast!

If there is one thing I love about being a blogger it's press days! The chance to see behind the scenes if you will, with special previews of upcoming collections as well as a chance to meet the teams behind our favourite labels and tell them directly what we think about the brand!

Unfortunately living in Northern Ireland I find that most Press Day's will take place in Dublin or London.....however there are some brands who see Northern Ireland as an important region and really value us Northern Irish customers by staging events righthere in NI!

One such brand is Next and I had the pleasure of attending their latest Press Day event last week! Treating us all to a fabulous breakfast in the lovely Robinson & Cleaver Restaurant I had the opportunity to meet up with the Next team and to check out a special preview of their Womenswear, Menswear, Childrenswear and Christmas home decor lines!!

We were also there to celebrate Next introducing their new next day delivery service to Northern Ireland!! This I'm seriously excited about, there are lots of online retailers (one in particular springs to mind) who have lots of fast track delivery options on offer for mainland UK, then when you say delivery is to Northern Ireland you find you're stuck with only the basic standard delivery, waiting up to (and in some cases over a week) for your delivery to arrive!!!!! #ShoppingHell

Well Next now offer the option of next day delivery to our fair shores for any order placed up to 10pm the evening before! The genius of this is that not only can you get all your Next items super quick, but also all the other brands from their "Label" section, such as LK Bennett, Oasis and Warehouse to name but a few!

It's so nice to see a company like Next investing money into our region to make sure we receive the same service as our mainland counterparts and I really applaud them for doing that!

Of course when I was there I also got to check out some of the key pieces from their A/W collection! This season it's all about texture and embellishment and Next have this trend totally nailed! I also had a great time checking out the Childrenswear too as I'm lucky enough to be petite enough to fit into the collection, which has lots of really fashion forward pieces! (Plus it's cheaper too as there is no VAT to pay!) Win/Win in my books!!





Loved this monochrome spot skirt from the Next Childrenswear line!

We also got a glimpse into the "Next" Christmas with all their fabulously festive Christmas decor!



It was such a fun morning, and Next even treated us all to manicures from the fabulous team at Jason Shankey too!


On the way out they gifted us THE most amazing goodie bags, and I was over the moon when I saw they had given me this stunning watch! On my petite wrist it perfectly creates the stylish oversized look which is so of the moment right now!

My new watch from Next along with my new skirt, how perfect do they go together!

As the Next store was only round the corner from Robinson & Cleaver I nipped inside to treat myself to something nice and ended up leaving with this total amazeballs skirt from their Childrenswear collection!! Click HERE to buy. (Apologies for the bad "changing room" photo)!

Next Gold Jacqaurs Prom Skirt.

Again a massive thank you to the team from Next for inviting us all to such a fabulous event and really spoiling us! Don't forget if like me you have no patience waiting for deliveries you can now get next day delivery online at http://www.next.co.uk! Happy shopping everyone!

You Might Also Like

0 comments