What I'm Wearing: My Favourite Outfits from 2014!

Wednesday, December 31, 2014

On this, the last day of 2014 I look back with amazement at the past year! From styling 10 looks as part of West Coast Cooler Belfast FASHIONWEEK's Charity shop Challenge Catwalk (and walking the BFW catwalk in the majestic surroundings of Stormont, Parliament Buildings!) to being test driven in a true super car by the MD of Nobel cars, it's been a whirlwind of a year for me!

Walking the Belfast FASHIONWEEK catwalk with the stunning Yomiko Chen as I debut the looks I styled as part of the "Charity Shop Challenge"!
(Both of us wearing Karen Millen of course!)

Looking back, it's hard to believe I've packed so much into this year, and it's been such a privilege to have been asked to cover so many fantastic events throughout the year! I honestly pinch myself when I think of my blogging journey and I have all of you, my loyal readers to thank for that!

It has been wonderful to share my adventures with you all over this past year and I just want to take a second to thank you all for your continued support! I honestly love what I do, and while I don't post nearly enough, I genuinely hope you all have loved following my journey through the blog and my posts and pictures on InstagramTwitter and Facebook!

As a way of looking back I thought share some of the various looks I've worn througout the year at all the various shows and events! As you can tell I'm still seriously loving all my dresses and still rocking my beloved Karen Millen pieces, however I've been a little more daring this year adding more fashion forward pieces to my wardrobe...... from skort's to capes to over the knee socks and even a jumpsuit!!

Let me know which of my various looks are your favourite and I look forward to sharing my adventures with you all in 2015!!

Love Lou (The Real Elle Woods!) x






You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. Forever glamorous, always gorgeous, Louise Vance!

    ReplyDelete