Day 1 West Coast Cooler Belfast FASHIONWEEK "Selfie Mirror" Show Off Your Style!

Thursday, March 19, 2015


Day one of West Coast Cooler FASHIONWEEK is finally here!!!  *squeal*!!!!  Now don't get me wrong I do love to hang out at the shows to check out all the latest SS15 fashion trends, but for all us ladies, let's be honest, we love having the opportunity to dress up and show off our fabulous style!

Well a friend once told me that every day is a Fashion Week in my world, and if like me you love showing off your style, FASHIONWEEK is now giving you the chance with their new #WCCStyle "Selfie mirror" in Belfast City Centre!


West Coast Cooler FASHIONWEEK ‘Style Spotters’ – including Director Cathy Martin recently took to the city centre of Belfast to show off their style at the #WCCStyle “selfie mirror”, on Howard Street. At this super stylish bus stop you can now work that selfie magic and show of your fabulous ensembles! Fashionistas who upload their photos via the Facebook app at www.facebook.com/westcoastcoolerni during the FASHIONWEEK schedule this week also stand a chance of winning one of ten super stylish Warehouse vouchers as well as show tickets and bottles of West Coast Cooler!

Director Cathy Martin recently took to the city centre of Belfast to show off their style at the #WCCStyle “selfie mirror”

So time to get your cameraphone at the ready and show off your best pose, for the chance to update your look with Warehouse, or even check out all the gorgeous looks at one of the FASHIONWEEK catwalk shows!



As for myself, well if you want to see what I'm wearing at FASHIONWEEK make sure to check out my Facebook page. As well as my Instagram and Twitter for all my #ootd updates!



Massive thanks to Christopher Wilson for press release and all professional imagery!

You Might Also Like

0 comments