Embracing my Inner "Rock Chick" at Guinness Amplify Live Stages!

Wednesday, March 04, 2015


On Friday 27th February I embraced my inner "Rock Chick" and headed off to Aether and Echo, Belfast for an evening of live music at the Guinness Amplify Live Stages, as well as some delicious food (and some Guinness of course!) Well you know what they say, when in Rome..........
The evening began as every evening should, over delicious food and lots of craic and banter! I so loved catching up with everyone, and myself and Emer Dooris (from NI Gossip Guy) were our normal, quiet selves! (No one could get a word in edgeways between us both!)

Myself with the fabulous Emer Dooris!

Jason Cornett, Brian Armstrong & Pete Snodden.

Tina Calder & Joanne Savage.

Barra Best & Emma Fitzpatrick.

Niamh McEneaney & Sarah Scott.

Of course we were all there for one reason and that was to experience at first hand the Guinness Ampilfy Live Stages! I've been lucky enough to attend a few events staged by Guinness before and one thing they really do highlight is our strong tradition for live music, helping to both mentor and cultivate our rich musical heritage! On the night we were lucky enough to hear four musical acts perform live: Garr Cleary, Cult Called Man, Wild Promises and The Academic performed, all of which were amazing! I also had the opportunity to try Guinness' latest product Hop House 13, but I'm not going to reveal too much about that yet, as all will be revealled tomorrow night when I attend their exclusive launch party in Dublin!

  


As for what I was wearing, well you know me I'm more used to wearing cocktail dresses than rocking the "Rock Chick" look, but I figured I'd have a little fun with the look! So I opted for my signature Karen Millen leather biker jacket, the leather is buttery soft and the cut/tailoring is insanely fab, perfect for such an occasion! I also had a little fun with my "cocktail girl" image by wearing my Links of London cocktail charm as a necklace! Handbag wise I just had to throw in a little bit of designer arm candy in the form of my DKNY "Crosby" handbag! As for my bottom half, well that consisted of black tweed metallic shorts, over the knee socks and six inch platform sandals! (Not the most practical of ensembles I admit, but hey since when was I ever practical!)

Karen Millen signature leather biker jacket (JT082), Links of London Cocktail Glass with Cherry Charm, DKNY "Crosby" handbag with gold hardware in grained leather.

 
The Live Stages themselves is the final element of Guinness Amplify which has connected hundreds of upcoming acts with audiences from all over Ireland since July. 22 bands, chosen by an expert music panel, also performed on Friday night across the island of Irelane in Cork, Dublin, Limerick and Galway!

I'd like to thank Guinness for the opportunity to attend Guinness Amplify Live Stages, I had a blast!!

The GUINNESS word and associated logos are trademarks.

Enjoy Guinness Sensibly.



Massive thanks to Danielle Scullion from Smarts Communicate for my invitation, press release and all professional imagery. Phofessional photographs taken by Kelvin Boyes/PressEye.

You Might Also Like

0 comments