My Covetable Wish List from the Lidl SS'16 Esmara Collection!

Friday, May 06, 2016


As a fashion blogger I am extremely lucky to have the opportunity to attend various press days and it’s always so much fun to check out all the new collections ahead of their launch into stores! However last year there was one press day in particular that really stood out from the rest……..the launch of Lidl’s debut fashion collection: Esmara!

Earlier this year Lidl Northern Ireland unveiled its highly anticipated Esmara spring/summer 2016 fashion collection at an exclusive press launch at The Merchant Hotel, following the sell-out success of its debut collection last year.


Regular readers will know that I’m a true labels queen at heart, however that doesn't mean that I'm not adverse to mixing my high end with high street and since it’s debut I have found myself adding more and more pieces from the Esmara range to my closet! Last Summer it was their faux leather knee patch leggings which caught my eye, I wore them continually last year and they still look fantastic to this day! Click HERE for my full review.

While in Autumn Winter it was their gorgeous merino wool capes which became my hero piecse, super soft to the touch, they were both cosy and luxurious and worked a dream when belted or draped over my stylish ensembles! This season however has been their strongest yet, and at their exclusive media launch of the new collection I found myself with quite the wishlist!

The launch party was the perfect opportunity for bloggers and media alike to check out the full collection over a super stylish breakfast, and I found myself loving their cute cami tops, lace shorts and gorgeous swimwear!




The collection is inspired by the Tropical Deco architecture of Miami and the contrasting bohemian blue hues of the Mediterranean, shoppers can expec  an eclectic selection of key season staples and stunning swimwear, the majority of which will be available for a very purse-friendly £7.99 or under. While first wave of products from the collection went on sale from March 10th, it was the pieces which are to be launched in May/June which really caught my eye!

Which is why I wanted to take his opportunity to share with you my own personal “wish list” of the pieces I’m hoping to get from the Esmara collection! I hope you enjoy checking out my must haves and please do let me know if you get any of them too!

Released on  12/05/16

I love the intricate cut out detailing and sexy lace up backs in these stylish peep toe shoe boots! They will look sooo good with Summer shorts or cute summer dresses!

 Brown Caged heels £11.99.

This cami top I instantly fell in love with, it hangs beautifully and looks fabulous with the Esmara lace trimmed shots, worn with summer flats for a laid back Miami feel or dressed up with heels for a super chic look! This look is under £8!!!!

Cami top £3.99.

Worn with super skinny jeans or with last year's faux leather leggings, this crochet jumper will add a welcome pop of colour into your wardrobe!

Crochet style jumper  £5.99.

Released on 32/05/16

I do love my arm candy and this cream handbag is a super stylish tote which will work with a multitude of looks! Here it’s styled with a bikini, but it will also work equally well with a chic city suit, or a relaxed weekend style!

Handbag £13.99.

Released on 06/06/16

For anyone who loves a serious pop of colour then this bikini is definitely a winner! The top is padded creating a fantastic shape and as both are sold separately you can insure the perfect fit!

Neoprene bikini top £3.99.
Neoprene bikini bottoms £2.99.

Released on 13/06/16

These shorts were my favourites!! Made from a super soft cotton, with their delicate lace detailing they will always look effortlessly chic, and at only £3.99 I will be adding both the cream and the black to my closet!!

Lace trimmed beach shorts £3.99.

Released on 23/06/16

Last but by no means least is one accessory every girl needs in her Summer wardrobe, a summer hat! In a classic white colour this will take you from the beach to a stylish garden party via St Tropez or Dubai!

Floppy sun hat £5.99.

I hope you enjoyed checking out my current Lidl Wish list, if like me you are coveting any of the pieces listed above make sure to head down early to your local Lidl NI store as they do tend to sell out fast!


A massive thank you to Rachel, Susan Hannah & Josephine for the kind invite to attend the 
Lidl Esmara SS’16 launch breakfast as well as providing me with all the product info!

You Might Also Like

0 comments