Valentine's Gift Guide: Sparkle with Pandora!

Sunday, February 12, 2017



What can I say, I do love my jewellery, rings, bracelets, necklaces, etc. and it always puts a smile on my face every time I look down at my hands I see a little sparkle out of the corner of my eye!

Last year I had the pleasure of attending the VIP opening of the flagship Pandora store here in Belfast (click HERE to read about the VIP Launch Party), and from that night I have fallen in love with the brand!

I love the fact there there is meaning behind the jewellery, and how their bracelets can be customised with charms that reflect happy and cherished moments in a person's life, which makes them THE perfect present for Valentines!

I was so excited to hear about Pandora’s latest collection which focuses on the celebration of love and romance as well as personal expression, which comprises of super cute and feminine rings, heart themed collections and a pair of earrings which are very catwalk inspired! (a la Dior!)

The Valentine’s Day Collection starts from £25 and here are a few of my favourites! I hope you enjoy checking out the collection and please do let me know which items are your favourites too!

Forever Hearts Ring £50, Ribbons of Love Ring £40.
Cerise Encased in Love £55, Love Script charm with 14k gold heart details £50, Cerise Heart Glass £35.



Loving Hearts of PANDORA £80.
Pavé Drops Earrings £90.

Love You Forever with 14k gold heart £50.
Sparkling Bow Bangle £90.
Ribbons of Love Earrings £40, Ribbons of Love Ring £40.









Many thanks to Aimee O’Driscoll for providing imagery and product information for this post!

You Might Also Like

0 comments