Mini Post: Birthday Gifts!!!

Saturday, September 15, 2012

......and so the day comes around once again when I become a yr older!!

I honestly can't believe that another yr has passed so quickly & I thought i'd do this mini post to show you some of the fabulous pressies I got!!!

As i've mentioned before, i'm a total "Label Queen" & this birthday has proven to be no exception!

My main present I must confess is the stuff my fashion dreams are made of.......Designer Handbags!!!
Handbags are probably my biggest investment & the thing I love most! Some people are able to live with just a few bags in their life, but not me!!

Where bags are concerned I am like Casanova.....I fall head over heels with each one, each bag more lovely than the next!! I keep telling myself it's the last time, but as each season approaches I find myself once more flirting with all the latest designs......

In this case it has been Mr Jacobs who has caught my heart with this stunning bag!
With it's subtle Marc Jacobs branding, chunky gold hardware & triangle panelled quilting, who wouldn't want to wake up to this on their birthday!!!















Next to appear was a small rectangle shaped, wrapped parcel, containing a beautiful Paul Costelloe purse which compliments the colour my new Marc Jacobs bag perfectly!! How happy was I!!!!!









Last, but by no means least, was the cutest Valentino scarf!!!

I find more often than not scarves can be too bulky on my petite frame, which is ok when you're wearing them for warmth, but not so great when it's for style!!
However this Valentino scarf is so lightweight that it sits to perfection on my neck! Plus with it's circular pattern in this season's must have colour, purple (as spotted on the catwalks of Christopher Kane, Bottega Veneta, Dior & Chanel) I know i'll get lots of wear from it!!!










Oh & I promise as I use all my fab pressies i'll be sure to post photos to let you see how i've styled them with my wardrobe!!

You Might Also Like

8 comments

  1. Gorgeous gifts - happy birthday Louise! Avril x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Avril!!
      I had a lovely birthday & feel very spoiled after getting all these presents!! I'm so pleased you like them!
      Louise x

      Delete
  2. The gifts that are shown over here are so nice. I am glad you have shared in your blog.

    Birthday Gifts

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much for taking the time to post a message! I'm really pleased you liked them & enjoyed my post! :) x

      Delete
  3. Gorgeous pressies! Gina x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was very spoiled Gina!!!! I loved using all my birthday gifts since receiving them & it's so nice to hear you love them too!!! :) x

      Delete
  4. Thank you for sharing lovely birthday gifts. You invested time to post them.

    Gifts

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad you liked them, it was my pleasure to share them on my blog!

      Delete