"Style Watch" with The Belfast Times!!!

Monday, February 11, 2013


Truth is, I am a very lucky girl, I get to dress up in fabulous outfits and get to go to some extremely glamorous events! I am living my dream, and every now and again I even find myself in front of a photographer's lens as I'm photographed for a "Best Dressed" Competition or a "Style" section for various magazine's and online publications!!

Well guess what?? The roles are now reversed as I can officially announce i'm now writing "Style Watch" for Belfast Times! So while you'll be able to continue to read about all the fabulous events I attend right here on "The Real Elle Woods", you'll also be able to check out my "Style Watch" for the most striking outfits I spot on the night with you via the Belfast Times!!

My first piece features the stunning style of audience member's in attendance at Alexandra Godfrey's Fashion Show and Entertainment Evening in aid of TinyLife!! Alexandra very kindly asked me to judge the Best dressed Competition and I had a blast checking out all the very fashionable attendee's!! So why not click on the link below to see my Best Dressed Shortlist and to discover who won on the night!!

The first of my regular "Style Watch" pieces for The Belfast Times:

Belfast Times Style Watch with Louise Vance at Fashion Show and Entertainment Evening in aid of TinyLife! http://www.belfasttimes.co.uk/louisevancestylewatch/

On the night, I myself was wearing the stunning Neon tribal shift dress (DL066) from my favourite store Karen Millen, accessorised with the matching clutch: Graphic tribal clutch (GL101), an orange Tropical cuff (ZJ003) and my statement Swarovski encrusted watch with orange ostrich print strap (VK005) all from Karen Millen!!

I hope all my readers enjoy reading my future "Style Watch" pieces for the Belfast Times, and massive thanks to Jeff of the Belfast Times for asking me to do it!!

Photograph of myself on the catwalk presenting The Best Dressed Award's kindly provided by Norm Keilty.

You Might Also Like

0 comments