Stylish looks from Michéle International!

Tuesday, July 30, 2013


So if a person was to ask you what do you spend most of your money on, what would be your response? For most of us we might say we spend most of our money on an outfit for a special occasion, something that only gets worn occasionally, but yet how much do we spend on the one thing we wear EVERYDAY.......our hairstyle??

Well while I do spend a lot on my clothes, I pay equal attention on my hair too. Way back in 1999 I had "Rapunzel" style hair right down to my little bottom! I wanted to get it cut into a chic short style but was extremely nervous.........through recommendations I ended up at top Belfast Salon Michéle International, and 14yrs later I would never go anywhere else! Under the expert eye of Owner and Stylist Denise McCluskey I have gone from bum skimming to shoulder length, to a cute and sassy bob! From my signature "Elle Woods" blonde locks to a smouldering brunette, I place my trust in the hands of Denise and she never disappoints!!!

But I'm not the only one who holds Denise and her fantastic team of stylists in high regard, as Michéle International is one of the most sought after styling teams in Northern Ireland! Working closely with all the Miss Northern Ireland Finalists, Denise and her team always make sure these girls are glamour ready for the final, as well as being responsible for keeping the eventual winner's locks in perfect order throughout her glamorous reign. The fabulous Chantel McCaughley, is always at hand to style the girls hair as well as providing them with THE perfect spray tan, and with a client list that reads like a who's who of N.I's most glamorous ladies, it's not hard to understand why!


(Photograph: Stephen Potter.)

Denise, Chantel and the rest of the team have worked on numerous projects, from styling hair for numerous "IN" Magazine photo spreads, to working at many of Northern Ireland's top catwalk shows! From styling the catwalk models at the VOGUE "Fashions Night Out" event held in The Ivory, Belfast to most recently collaborating with Victoria Square on their amazing "Style Soirée" show, and the centre's recent 5th Birthday dramatic catwalk shows within Victoria Square!



In fact chances are you've probably seen some of Michéle International's work in Victoria Square's many billboard campaigns or in the pages of N.I's glossy magazines! Denise and her team are the salon of choice for many ladies (& myself of course!) when it comes to attending many of THE social events of the year, such as Ladies Day at Down Royal, where Victoria Square Personal Stylist Rebecca McKinney finished off her emsemble to perfection with a stylish Upstyle!




As a regular client, I honestly cannot praise the team highly enough, and as someone who has always been cautious when it comes to my hair, there is no one I would trust more then Denise, Chantel and her fantastic team!! So why not check them out and the many services they provide, you won't be disappointed!!!


Michéle International
7 Fountain Lane
Belfast
BT1 5FB

Michéle International can be found online at: http://micheleinternational.co.uk/


You Might Also Like

0 comments