Kicking off the Festive Season in Style at Diageo's Christmas Media Party!

Thursday, December 12, 2013


One of the best parts of Christmas is getting all glammed up for the Christmas party season and last night I had the privilage of attending Diageo's annual Christmas Party for the media in the opulent surroundings of The House of Champagne VIP area in Cafe Vaudeville!

The Harp Angel Girls! Emily Gallagher, Jill Bisset & Linzi Cosgrove.

Diageo handle some of the world's best and most loved global drinks brands, and last night was the turn of the Harp Angel AKA the lovely Sean Hegarty to welcome guests and kick off the evenings festivities with the help of the Belfast Community Gospel Choir!

We were treated to an evening of delicious food, from mini hamburgers to yummy pork belly and smoked salmon as well as a fantastic drinks reception consisting of pints of Harp and refreshing "Apple Bite" cocktails from Smirnoff! With it's marble decor, the House of Champagne was THE perfect place to celebrate in style and before long the room was buzzing with invited guests!

Upon arrival we were asked to pose for photographs and I got the chance to have a bit of fun in the "Harp Photobooth"! Filled with cute and festive props, we could chose to dress up in many different festive ways, from fluffy ear muffs to glitzy tinsel pom poms!! However I just couldn't resist dressing up as a "Harp Angel"!! Donning my feather angel wings, angelic halo and melodic harp, I channelled my "inner angel" and had such a fun time messing round and posing for the photos!




Of course you all know how much I love to get glammed up for a party and once again I opted for my label of choice, Karen Millen!! This time I went for the winter floral trend in a stunning fitted dress, in vibrant hues of pinks, purples and blues! This dress is a firm favourite of mine and is proof that a well cut dress will do wonders for a girl's figure! Accessory wise, I have such a soft spot for exotic leathers and so I went for my eye catching blue ostrich bowling bag with contrasting patent leather trim and handles! As many of my readers know I'm obsessed with leather cuffs and once again I wore my pink Balenciaga cuff to bring out the pink hues of the dress! Last but by no means least every Christmas outfit needs a bit of sparkle! And so I finished off the look with a crystal encrusted flower headband from Oasis, and my fabulous nude satin diamanté shoes from Aldo!


A close up of my Balenciaga giant gold cuff in colour Rose Corail lambskin leather and my bling!

Floral print dress (DF191), accessoried with Small ostrich bag (GJ174) both from Karen Millen. Balenciaga giant gold cuff in colour Rose Corail lambskin leather, Crystal encrusted flower headband from Oasis & diamanté and nude satin "Ruthe" shoes from Aldo!

I had a great time as always catching up with all my friends from the industry as well as rubbing shoulders with many local celebrities & the lovely teams from Diageo & Smarts Communicate who always put on a fantastic event!

The always fabulous Neil Cole from NI Gossip Guy with the Harp Angel and Gemma Bell!

Caroline Stewart, Harp Angel and Julian Simmons.

Colin Shields, Linzi Cosgrove, Adam Keefe & Rob Sandrock.

Harp Angel, Kerri Warnock & Barra Best.

Connor Phillips Harp Angel & Holly Hamilton.

Emily Gallagher, Michael McCann (Diageo), Harp Angel & Jill Bisset.

Judith Coulter & Barra Best.


Again many thanks to Gemma Bell from Diageo for the invite and to Smarts Communicate for making me so welcome, and thanks to Claire Bickerstaff for all the imagery used in my post!

You Might Also Like

0 comments