Flashback: My AW13 West Coast Cooler Belfast FASHIONWEEK Diary!

Wednesday, March 19, 2014

Today marks Day One of West Coast Cooler Belfast FASHIONWEEK SS14 and the beginning of their 10th Anniversay celebrations!!


To celebrate I thought I'd share a scrapbook of my FASHIONWEEK adventures from last season's AW13 shows! Don't forget to follow me on Twitter and Instagram for all my live updates of all the fabulous fashionable goings on at FASHIONWEEK, as well as my blog posts & Style Watch on Belfast Times!

Let the festivities begin!!!

Day One: a packed schedule, starting with the exclusive "FASHIONWEEK at the Fitz" Cocktail Party for some specially created FASHIONWEEK inspired cocktails! Then off to a special press show at the Meter House to see Una Rodden's amazeballs AW13 Fashion Instillation and Fashion Film by Neil Kerr!! Last but by no means least was the first of the main catwalk shows: the Designer Boutiques show at the iconic Ulster Museum!!

Cocktail time at the FASHIONWEEK at the Fitz cocktail party!!

Fashion blogger hard at work snapping away at the Una Rodden Installation! 

Posing for the cameras!

Close up of my outfit featuring: Karen Millen (of course!!), Balenciaga & Jasper Conran!! 

Catching up with the lovely Barbara Neeson from Sugahfix!!

Day Two: OMG!!! Backstage access that afternoon prior to the show to check out all the stylish pieces featuring in that evening's High Street show, plus I even get to try on some of the looks!! I think I'm in fashion heaven right now!! Then time for the actual show itself! Perfect chance to catch up with a few of my fashion friends!! #FROWFRIENDS!!

Sneak preview of all the High Street looks BEFORE they hit the catwalk!!

Backstage fun at FASHIONWEEK!!

Going for a more edgy sexy look with my purple halter neck, skyscraper heels and leather leggings!!

Close up of my look for Day 2!!

Super Selfie time! Work that camera!

Posing for "Super Selfies" with Jeff at Belfast Times!

Day Three: probably my favourite of all the shows, time for the NI Designers show! Always amazed at the standard of pieces from our local designers and the perfect end to the main catwalk shows!!

Sitting FROW for the NI Designers Show!!

Reserved seats for the show!!

My last outfit for FASHIONWEEK, from Karen Millen of course!!

Sharing all my BFW fashion goss with fellow Fashion Blogger Nicola McLaughlin!

Myself with good friend Gina Potter posing for the cameras!

Wearing Karen Millen as always, with my Karen Millen Snakeskin handbag, vintage bracelet & sparkly shoes from Aldo!!


Myself with fellow Fashion Blogger Nicola McLaughlin!


Massive thanks to Brendan Gallagher, Rodney Simpson, Adrian Quinn, Jeff Merideth and Jamie Russell for all the imagery!!

You Might Also Like

0 comments