Swooning over Emozioni Jewellery at Hot Diamonds!

Friday, May 09, 2014

They say that diamonds are a girls best friend.......and I'm one girl who seriously loves a touch of bling in her life!!! I was therefore beyond excited when I was contacted by the lovely Sarah and Paul about coming down to one of my favourite restaurants, Coppi for a sneak preview of Hot Diamonds exciting new range: "Emozioni"!


Myself and fellow FABB bloggers: Niamh from Niamh KellyRuth from Welcome To Willow Lane and Sara from Belfast Beauty Love were given an exciting opportunity to look at Emozioni's new Spring/Summer 2014 collection, as well a sneak peek at some sample pieces which haven't even hit the stores yet!! *squeal*!!!!

Over delicious food at Coppi, Paul talked us through the range, explaining the thoughts behind the designs while we tried on all the fabulous pieces, think contemporary takes on luxury Italian design and you will have a good idea of what to expect from the Emozioni range!!!

Some of the mouthwatering light bites from Coppi!



The thing which struck me most about the collection was the quality, from the exquisite packaging that the jewellery comes in (that really makes you feel like you're getting something special, think Louis Vuitton drawstring box packaging and you'll know what I mean!) to the weighty feel of the items, the collection is affordable luxury at it's best!!


As soon as I spotted their stunning coin carrier pendants and chains it was love at first sight!! This range allows the wearer to customise their look with a wide range of chains and carrier pendants in a variety of finishes (stirling silver, rose gold plated, yellow gold plated & black rhodium plated). Then it's up to you what coins you wish to place inside your carrier pendent!
What stood out for me was the fact that you could get sooo many different styles of carriers, and that each one not only contained a sparkling diamond nestled just below it's bale, but was seductively chunky and weighty, giving a wonderful luxurious feel whist wearing!!

The range of coin styles available was totally mind blowing, from delicate filigree coins to chunky gemstones, even exotic faux leathers!!! A style of coin to suit every mood and ensemble, I can imagine any fashionista having lots of fun building up her coin collection! (I know I would! Hehe!)





Paul also gave us the chance to check out their brand new bangle range (not even released yet!!!) designed to compliment the pendent range, however they can be worn as a stand alone item too!

Of course we all had lots of fun trying on the expandable bangles, and stacking them together to create individual looks! Again they come in a variety of gold plated and silver plated finishes, with texturised and smooth beads, as well as coloured bead options!!

The only downside for me was that the bangles had been designed with an average sized wrist in mind, and while they did expand to suit a larger wrist, I however found them to be too big for my petite wrist! *sob* But for anyone who usually fits standard sized or larger bangles you should be fine!


My introduction to the Emozioni range was most certainly a good one, and I hope in the future to invest in one of their necklaces and carriers! However something tells me once I start choosing which coins I want I may find it very hard to stop adding to my collection!! Hehe!


Again a very big thank you to both Sarah and Paul for the kind invitation to Coppi to see the range, and for anyone who wishes to check out the range you can do so on their website HERE.

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. Replies
    1. Mine too Nic!!! It was beautifully finished & such a striking design, I was in love with it!

      Lou x

      Delete