OOTD Street Style: West Coast Cooler FASHIONWEEK Press Launch!

Monday, September 12, 2016


Louise Vance OOTD Belfast Fashion Week AW16

There is nothing I love more than the beginning of the Fashion Week Global Calendar! With the start of a new season comes with it endless inspiration, from catwalk shows to street style, there is so much to see and be inspired by!

For me attending any Fashion Week is an opportunity to have some fun with your own personal style, to experiment with the upcoming trends and wear some fabulously chic ensembles! After all who better to appreciate your sartorial style than the fashion cognoscenti!

Recently I had the pleasure of attending the super chic press launch of West Coast Cooler Belfast FASHIONWEEK AW16, one of my favourite dates in my fashion calendar! From the excitement of finding out which brands and designers are participating, to catching up with my fashion friends it’s always such an enjoyable event!

Catching up with FASHIONWEEK TV presenter and friend, Katie Larmour.
For the launch party I opted for super sleek and chic! Body con was the look du jour, with pops of colour and strong silhouettes showcasing my take on modern power dressing with a sexy edge!


Being interviewed by the lovely Aislinn Higgins for Irish TV!

A super fitted crop top from Ted Baker was the focal point of the ensemble, it’s bold stripes matched with the graphic colours in my Moschino silk scarf, tied Parisian style round my neck!

A vintage Karen Millen find in the form of a fabulous military style jacket was casually slung over my shoulders, while the rest of my accessories picked up the super bright orange from the top pulling the whole look together!

This outfit perfectly represents my own personal style, and wearing it gave me such joy and happiness, after all that’s what fashion is all about…………dressing in a way that puts a spring in your step!

Military button cropped jacket (JF024); Corset knit skirt (KK109); Tropical cuff (ZJ003); Sliver dial watch with Swarovski stones (VK005) all Karen Millen. Moschino Cheap and chic graffiti silk scarf; Ted Baker 'Jeenie' striped crop top; Chanel CC enamel and diamanté earrings; Cartier Love bracelet; Diamond tennis bracelet; Furla saffiano leather tote in vitamina orange; Helen Moore faux fur pom pom bag charm, Strappy gold sandals New Look.











West Coast Cooler Belfast FASHIONWEEK AW16 full show schedule is available online at www.belfastfashionweek.com along with details of this season’s trends plus links to all participant retailers and sponsors. Catwalk tickets, which cost £20 (or £30 for a limited number of exclusive front row seats), are available from the Belfast Welcome Centre on 028 9024 6609 or via the website. Ticket price includes a fabulous goodie bag and a refreshing West Coast Cooler. 


Massive thanks to Cathy, Chris and the FASHIONWEEK team for inviting me to the launch, and to Adrian Quinn Photography for all photos.



You Might Also Like

2 comments