Sexy Vs Practical? Valentine's Lingerie from George!

Tuesday, February 10, 2015

Of course no Valentine's Day is complete without some fabulous lingerie! In my case I've always been someone who believes your underwear should be every bit as fabulous and glamorous as your outerwear! However it turns out not all ladies in Northern Ireland are as obsessed with exquisite lingerie as I am! To celebrate Valentine's retailer Asda conducted a fun poll entitled ’50 Shades of Lingerie’ which has revealed that folk from Northern Ireland are most likely to wear underpants that are more than five years old!


It would seem that most women who were polled prefer comfort & practicality over looks when it comes to their lingerie, with 90% confessing to wearing mismatched lingerie!! Quel horreur!! 
However I personally think there is noting more empowering then wearing exquisite matching lingerie everyday. No one else may know you have it on, but knowing that every inch of your look is perfectly matched and put together certainly makes me feel both confident and sexy! Who says beautiful lingerie is just for others to admire on us?
 
With that in mind I've put together my top lingerie looks from Asda! I hope you enjoy checking out my favourite looks and enjoy reading the humorous results of Asda's "50 Shades of Lingerie" poll!

From Left to Right:
Lace Panel Padded Bra and Thong Set. Click HERE
.Lace Panel Basque, Suspender and Briefs Set. Click HERE.
Lace Panel T-Shirt Bra and Thong Set. Click HERE.
Floral Balcony Bra and Thong Set. Click HERE.


Massive thanks to Claire Bonner at Morrow Communications for the press release! 

You Might Also Like

0 comments