The Ultimate Summer dress from Karen Millen!

Wednesday, June 10, 2015

Karen Millen orange stretch ottoman shift dress (DV222) £170.

Karen Millen have certainly changed their direction design wise these past few seasons, choosing to embrace more casual looks and loose, flowing designs rather then their signature chic and tailored looks!

However that doesn't mean that they have completely turned their backs on their signature tailored looks altogether, and I was very pleasantly surprised when I came across their "Orange stretch ottoman shift dress (DV222)" on their website!

Firstly the dress is in this season's hottest colour, a vibrant pop of gorgeous orange and this neon hue is sure to get you noticed at any social event!

I have a similar dress in indigo blue and maroon from last season from Karen Millen and I have lost count of the amount of times people thought it was a Victoria Beckham design! This season's version in orange is made of the same grosgrain style texture finish to the fabric, and has that signature body con design cut we all associate with both Karen Millen and Victoria Beckham's designs.

Karen Millen orange stretch ottoman shift dress (DV222) £170.

However it's the design details of this dress that really caught my attention! I'm totally in love with the contrasting tangerine panelling and sheer panels, elevating this dress far beyond a simple fitted dress, creating a look that is both chic, sexy and oh so expensive looking! Get the dress HERE.



Definitely top of my Karen Millen "Wishlist" I can't wait to get my hands on this stunning dress and work it with my Furla Saffiano orange tote and a rather fabulous Gucci scarf I have my eye on from Cruise Fashion!


Gucci Esquestrian Scarf, click HERE to purchase from Cruise Fashion.


You Might Also Like

0 comments