OOTD Street Style from the Stylish Launch of West Coast CoolerFASHIONWEEK SS16!

Friday, February 19, 2016



When it comes to any fashion bloggers calendar there is a certain time of year that we all look forward to………FASHIONWEEK!! Twice a year, fashion lovers, media and industry professionals come together to celebrate and discover the latest trends in fashion.

For me I love this time of year for three reasons, first like everyone else I cannot wait to discover the latest upcoming trends, secondly I adore catching up with all my media and fashion friends and thirdly it’s an opportunity to really have some fun with my personal styling and wear some incredible outfits!

With that in mind I thought I would share with you my OOTD from the recent Press Launch of West Coast Cooler FASHIONWEEK! This event is now in it’s 21st season, and I’ll be honest I can probably count on one hand the seasons I have missed! Looking back at all the outfits I have worn over these past 12 years to FASHIONWEEK you can really see my style evolution (my first outfit was a grey and black body con midi length dress, which I still have in my wardrobe!).

I always like to push the boat out when it comes to choosing my ensembles, as FASHIONWEEK is THE perfect opportunity to really have fun with your look, so you can always expect to see a myriad of fun and fabulous looks depending on what mood I'm in!

Photograph by Brendan Gallagher.

Catching up at the FASHIONWEEK launch with textiles designer Jude Cassidy (who is carrying a To Die For Victoria Beckham handbag!) & fellow blogger Lauren Penman Girl About TownPhotograph by Brendan Gallagher.

For the FASHIONWEEK launch I wanted to opt for something cute and feminine, channelling the trend this season for rich, embellished fabrics and feminine silhouettes! The focal point for my look was my dress, a stunning Lavish Alice mini dress in beautiful summery pastels and luxe brocade from The Boudoir, Dungannon! Once I had decided on my dress, the rest was easy, luxe co-ordinates in similar colour hues, from my stunning Chanel diamanté brooch to my Hermès green croc "Collier De Chien" cuff to my Tacori emerald ring! Of course no look of mine would be complete without a gorgeous handbag in tow and skyscraper heels, and I did sneak in a little high street in the form of my multicolour Chanel style tweed jacket from Primark!

Primark Chanel Style multi colour tweed cropped jacket.
Chanel diamanté CC floral brooch.
Lavish Alice Baroque print cropped mini dress.
Vintage crystal long line necklace.
Hermès Collier De Chien green croc cuff with Palladium hardware.
TACORI East West set emerald ring.
TACORI half eternity ring.
Gucci 102 series mini G diamond watch.
Diamond tennis bracelet.
Vintage kelly style handbag in grained leather.
Metallic green snakeskin "Gable D" platform sandals from Dune.





I loved the wing detailing on the back of the dress, and how well the outfit came together with my various accessories which I feel really finished off my ensemble! Last but by no means least was the most important part of my look, my stunning new haircut by the hugely talented Caroline Doherty at Jason Shankey's!

Not only is Caroline a close personal friend of mine, she is also a true miracle worker when it comes to hair styling! My new cropped hairstyle is not only chic and modern it is super easy to look after! Literally it is maximum impact, minimum upkeep ! As the official hair sponsors of FASHIONWEEK I cannot wait to see what catwalk looks Caroline and the rest of the team at Jason Shankey come up with for the shows!

Catching up with Caroline!

I hope you all have enjoyed checking out my outfit from the official press launch and don't forget to follow me on all my social media to check out my looks at all the shows this March!


Unless otherwise stated all photographs are by Adrian Quinn Photography.

You Might Also Like

0 comments