Race Day Fashion! Heading off to Down Royal with West Coast Cooler!

Thursday, September 08, 2016



Tomorrow I have the pleasure of travelling to Down Royal Racecourse to spend the day with Cathy Martin and the West Coast Cooler team at their corporate box for what has to be my ultimate girly day out!

I don't know about you but these days I find there are so few events that you can really get dressed up for and I can't wait to get all dressed up for tomorrow's festivities!

Karen Millen has always been my go to label when it comes to race day attire and this Kaleidoscope print dress has been one of my favourite looks from my previous adventures at Down Royal! Styled with a vibrant fascinator from Julien MacDonald it was such a fun and colourful look!!

Karen Millen Kaleidoscope Print Dress (DJ110); Julien MacDonald Fascinator; Edina Ronay Sandals.
Hanging out with my Bestie! The always stylish David Ball!
As for what I'm wearing tomorrow, well you will just have to wait and see!!

While most are at Down Royal to check out the horses, I prefer to people watch and check out all the amazing outfits, and with the title of 'Best Dressed Lady' at the West Coast Cooler race evening up for grabs I'm sure there will be some fabulous outfits on display!

The panel will consist of Cathy Martin (West Coast Cooler FASHIONWEEK) and Laura Blair (West Coast Cooler) along with their two style spotters, Ashley Coburn and Lauren Foley and with such an amazing prize up for grabs it’s sure to be hotly contested!

The prize, courtesy of Down Royal Racecourse in partnership with West Coast Cooler, includes:
  • An overnight stay for two in the glamorous Fitzwilliam Hotel, Belfast.
  • 2 x front row tickets to an evening show of your choice at
    West Coast Cooler Fashion Week, 20-23 October 2016.
  • Make up session with the one of the team from Oonagh Boman School
    of Make Up using Senna Cosmetics.
  • Hair styling tutorial with Brenda Shankey using ALFAPARF Milano Professional
    Haircare products.
  • A case of West Coast Cooler to be enjoyed with friends.
So make sure to keep an eye out on all of my social media channels: Snapchat
@loulouvance, TwitterInstagram and Facebook to see what I'm wearing on the day and to keep up to date with my stylish adventures!

For all information about upcoming Race Meetings and online competitions, check out the Down Royal website: www.downroyal.com or follow on their social media: Facebook and Twitter.

You Might Also Like

0 comments