A girl needs some serious "Arm Candy" in her life!!

Wednesday, February 27, 2013

I love accessories!!! Handbags, shoes, scarves, hats......I love them all!! But probably one of my favourite accessories has to be jewellery! Jewellery is a fantastic way of putting your own individual spin on an ensemble, and a way to inject some of your own personality into a look!!

In recent years a popular trend has been to layer up bracelets such as friendship bracelets, sweetie bracelets, etc. and I regularly stack my Links of London sweetie, friendship, zanzibar & sweetie friendship bracelets together!

A selection of my Links of London bracelets.

However one of my favourite looks at the moment is the statement cuff!! These cuffs are serious pieces of "Arm Candy" which will turn the head of any true fashionista! Layer them with other cuffs, Shamballa's or an oversized watch to create the look!!
Lately I've been wearing my Mulberry "Bayswater" cuff in black suede, stacked with a Shamballa bracelet and I've lost count of the number of compliments i've received about them!

My black suede Mulberry "Bayswater" cuff.

My black suede Mulberry "Bayswater" cuff stacked with my Shamballa bracelet.

Below are just a few of my favourite cuffs of the moment from Mulberry, Louis Vuitton & Hermes as well as Karen Millen's stunning Buckle cuff, just out and available in snakeskin or gold leather! At a mere £35 this "must have" cuff is an absolute steal & I can't wait to get my hands on one of these for myself!!

Karen Millen Buckle Cuff (ZQ014) (available in snakeskin & Gold) £35.

Hope you enjoy checking out my own personal arm candy as well as the cuffs I'm currently lusting after!

Mulberry: Flowerlock bracelet (in mint) £150; Polly Push lock bracelet (in pebbled beige) £125; Bayswater bracelet (in dark blush) £125; Double Wrap Star charm bracelet (in deer brown) £150.

Louis Vuitton: Infinit bracelet £330; Save It bracelet £240; Lock Me cuff £630; Bracelet Multicolore Luck It £185.

Hermes: a selcetion of Collier de Chien cuffs & Kelly Double Tour bracelet.

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. Loving your selection of jewellery! Have started stacking my bracelets thanks to your tip. Gina x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Gina!!! I'm really glad to hear I've inspired you to start stacking your bracelets!! I can't wait to see how you've been stacking them! Since I wrote this I've got my hands on a special Limited Edition Karen Millen Cuff (not pictured here) & a pink Balenciaga leather cuff! Can't wait to show them to you! :))) Louise x

      Delete