What I'm Wearing......a blissful day at Galgorm Resort!

Monday, May 06, 2013


Outside the main entrance of Galgorm Resort & Spa. 

What girl doesn't love a day of pampering, good food and good company in a picturesque and opulent setting? The other week I travelled to the Galgorm Resort & Spa in Ballymena for a day of some much needed rest and relaxation!! Set in 163 acres of lush parkland and with the spectacular River Maine flowing through the estate, Galgorm Resort & Spa is the perfect setting to get away from the stress of city life!!

Lunching in the fabulous Gillies, (and enjoying a few Cosmopolitan cocktails!) was just what the doctor ordered and while I was there I thought it was the perfect opportunity to grab a few photos around the hotel, it's majestic entrance and the Mulberry Garden where spring was in full bloom!!

With the mild temperatures I had the chance to finally wear one of my summery dresses, and so I left the house channelling my inner "Pretty Woman"! Taking inspiration from the fabulous coffee and cream spotted dress "Vivian" sports when she attends the Polo, my version was in navy and white!

Accessories wise I wanted to keep the look classically chic and so I paired it with a single strand of real pearls on the neck and wrist. Shoe wise I added a nod to the current Spring/Summer '13 trends and followed Burberry's metallic lead with snakeskin peep toe sandals! Carrying through the snakeskin I opted for my Karen Millen snakeskin tote, large enough to carry my beloved iPad and my matching scarf, also from Karen Millen!

Julia Roberts as "Vivian Ward" in Pretty Woman.

Wearing a navy and cream spot summer dress, single strand pearl necklace and bracelet, Snake print tote (GP218) & Snake print scarf (RP006) both from Karen Millen and Metallic green snakeskin "Gable D" platform sandals from Dune.

It was a fabulous day which I didn't want to end and I hope you enjoy checking out the photographs from the day!



Checking out the magnificent view from the Mulberry Garden!

Spring in full bloom!

You Might Also Like

0 comments