Trying my "Hand" at Hand Modelling!

Wednesday, June 12, 2013

So we all have parts of our body we love, and parts we hate.........in my case I find people remark most upon my hands! Just like the rest of me they are very petite, but well proportioned, plus I was blessed to inherit my mother's incredibly strong nails allowing me to have enviable long, natural nails! A photographer friend of mine suggested that I should maybe think about doing a little hand modelling, try and put these hands of mine to good use!


So out came the cuticle oil, moisturiser, and sugar exfoliator as I got ready to do a few test shots! We spend so long making sure we take care of our faces, but so often we neglect our hands, despite the daily abuse we put them through!

It was an interesting experience working out various hand poses (it's actually a lot harder than you'd think!) and I must confess I did enjoy having the opportunity to show of my bling! When you think of it, we see close ups of hands on television and in magazines everyday, advertising everything from sparkling diamonds to washing up liquid and everything in between! A set of perfectly manicured hands is the finishing touch to any look, we spend time on our make up, and our hair so why not our hands too?

So here they are: a few of the test shots, done mostly for fun but who knows? Maybe one day my hands might be famous!






Massive thanks to Norm Keilty for taking the test shots!

You Might Also Like

0 comments